Power Reliability through Digital ServicesWith energy sitting at the heart of modern industry, the ability to ensure power reliability is essential for businesses to operate and compete in the market successfully.
However, achieving this goal can be challenging due to two characteristics that define modern power management systems: complexity and criticality.
Data-driven decisions enable you to maximize your system investment. In fact, IoT-enabled condition-based services can significantly reduce unplanned outages while reducing maintenance costs by up to 15%, extending the life of your power-related assets.
Proactive power system services delivering power reliability
Ensure high quality system data
• Verify your power metering devices are correctly installed and configured.
• Ensure your power management system is always properly tuned and functioning efficiently.
• Ensure power and energy data being acquired is correct and valid to enable compliance, such as ISO 50001.
Detect and prioritize electrical network issues
• Quickly find problems anywhere across your entire power system network. Identify transformer overcapacity, unmetered loads, poor power factor, voltage imbalance and high levels of harmonics.
• Ensure highly effective power metering infrastructure maintenance plans. Plan for parts replacement and maintenance only where and when you need it. Make informed decisions about how and when to address power quality issues.
• Reduce time on troubleshooting and focus on solutions implementation for return on investment (ROI) of optimized system performance.
Monitor system and maintenance for performance trending
• Concise, actionable stakeholder reports prioritize issues based on severity for informed decision-making that reduces risk to site operations.
• Verify the impact and benefits of corrective actions taken. Maintain an efficient continuous improvement program.
Get decision support from service experts
• Service experts leverage analytics to coordinate with you, ensuring maintenance activities onsite are highly prioritized, productive and efficient.
Power reliability benefits in your role
• Greater cost control is achieved.
• Resources are used more proficiently.
• Problems are addressed proactively.
• System reliability is strengthened.
• Time and resources are used more efficiently.
• On-site maintenance is highly focused and more productive.
• Problem solutions are provided.
• Information systems operate more reliably.
• Availability and usability of data is maximized.
• Visibility into operational costs is increased.
• Better control over capex and opex is achieved.
EcoStruxure Power Advisor digital service plansPower Advisor digital service plans are designed to pair targeted maintenance with expert support and cutting-edge analytics for measurable improvement of your power system performance. Our plans are offered at different levels to meet your business needs and can be customized with optional services.
Find answers now. Search for a solution on your own, or connect with one of our experts.
Reach out to our customer care team to receive more information, technical support, assistance with complaints and more.